Xilica X-Link PC Control Software for Xilica Products
In its V5 generation, XLink has evolved from a basic PC software to a sophisticated Control and Monitor panel for all Xilica products.
With its Setup and Live modes, XLink allows the user to create/edit/modify/recall/store configurations in an easy and time saving fashion.
The frequency response is nicely revealed, with the mouse/keyboard controls readily available. With its Block-based and Window popping features, the sound engineer can specifically select any parameter or function to be controlled or monitored.
With Ethernet and RS232 connectivity, XLink is able to control the devices via wired or wireless network.
- Intuitive and User Friendly
- Bidirectional Communication
- Real-Time Control and Monitoring
- Large Graphical Screen For Accuracy
- 100 Groups of Separate Links
- Precise Level Monitoring
- Controls Classic Series Processors
- Works under Windows XP