itC T-4S60 Four Channel Power Amplifier
The T-4S60 4 channel power amplifier has been designed specifically for commercial and industrial public address applications.
With four separate amplifiers in a single unit and a power rating of 60W per channel, the T-4S60 is a powerful and robust solution suitable for many applications.
Both balanced and unbalanced line inputs for each channel make it an ideal choice for most installations while the balanced line outputs for each channel can be fed into an additional amplifier when required. The balanced line out delivers better signal transmission and less noise over longer distances. The 70V, 100V and 4-16 ohm speaker output options for each channel ensure convenient installation no matter the speaker configuration of the system.
The T-4S60 also features master volume controls for each channel as well complete protection from overheating, over loading, clipping & short circuits. Indications for power, signal, clip, protection and temp are also located on the front of the unit for clear and direct monitoring.
- 2 separate amplifiers built into a single unit
- 2U rack mount form factor
- 60W rated power per channel
- 70V, 100V and 4-16ohm speaker outputs for each channel
- Isolated transformer for safer and more reliable operation
- Balanced XLR line inputs and unbalanced 1/4 inch XLR line inputs for each channel
- Balanced XLR type line outputs for each channel can be fed to an additional power amplifier
- Reliable protection against overheat, overload, clip & short circuit built-in
- Front panel indicators for power, signal, clip, protection and temp
- Built-in heat sink\cooling fan ensures long and reliable operational life
|Rated Power Output||4x60W|
|Speaker Outputs||70V, 100V & 4~16Ω|
|Input Sensitivity & Impedance||±385mV/10KΩ, Balanced XLR Input|
|Overload Electromotive Force||?15dB|
|Frequency Response||50Hz~16KHz (+1dB, -3dB)|
|THD||Less than 0.1% at 1KHz, 1/3 rated power|
|Cooling||Fan automatically start up when temp reaches 55°C|
|Protection||Over heat, over load, clip & short circuit|
|Power Supply||230V/50Hz or DC 24V|
|Finish||Black aluminium front panel, black steel chassis|