Xilica Releases Its Next Generation Neutrino Processor
Neutrino is the next generation of configurable DSP processor for Professional Audio installation applications. The NeuConsole Software bundled with the Neutrino processor includes a library of critically developed DSP modules such as Gain, Delay, Equalizer, Crossover, Compressor, Mixer, Meter and Xilica's cutting edge Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) module. New modules will be added to the library with Xilica's ongoing development.
Sound engineers have unprecedented flexibility over configuration options as the software allows users to select and configure DSP modules as well as have complete control over signal routing. Once configuration is complete, the configuration file can be uploaded directly to the Neutrino processor making DSP programming easier than ever.
Neutrino provides limitless possibilities to venues of any size. The Neutrino can be used over Ethernet with ultra low latency and allows for an existing installed network to be utilised without the requiring a separate dedicated network. Standard Ethernet switches/routers can also be used if desired.
The soon to be released NeuPanel will allow for remote control of the Neutrino in a similar fashion to Xilica's highly popular XPanel. NeuConsole software can also control the Neutrino remotely via Ethernet either wired or wirelessly.
The first to be released in the Neutrino series is the A-1608 Processor which features:
- 8x8, 16x8, 8x16 In-Out Configurations
- Top Sound Quality for Prestige Installation Applications
- Mic/Line capability (Phantom power included)
- Drag and Drop DSP Modules
- Create Customized Systems on the fly
- Limitless Combinations of Audio Functions
- Ongoing Module Development
- Flexible Analog/Digital I/O Requirements
- Optional AVB (Audio Video Bridging) Digital Audio Network
- Compact 1RU Chassis
- Front Panel Display and Controls
- Designed for use with NeuConsole Software
Above: A screen shot of Xilica's Neuconsole software.
For more information on the Neutrino A-1608 Processor, click here.